
Well today I found the solution to my problem.... or so I thought!!! I remembered that I had some shorts for Ty that were overalls. "Great," I thought, "That should keep him from getting that diaper off!"
WRONG!!!!!!!!! He quickly discovered after a little bit of boredom that there were some snaps at the bottom...
(easy access to the diaper for a parent... not meant for children, right?) that didn't matter to Ty... it just meant another primitive attempt by his mother had not out-smarted him and so he undid those snaps and removed his diaper as usual!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really thought I had him this time!! It is really sad when you can't figure out a way to keep your 2 year old in a diaper... the other clothes stay on as long as they don't prevent him from the real goal of removing his diaper! Well back to the drawing board.... there must be some way to triumph... did I just make a plea to out whit my 2 year old??? :'( Wow... the rewarding opportunity of
Humility that
Motherhood has to offer!!
1 comment:
I've decided that we can't win. And it just seems absurd to me that a 32 year old woman can't out wit her 6 year old, let alone the 4 year old! So I've given up. However, every now and again I have a thought come across my mommy mush brain. And I try it.... and I am once again put in my place of "you really thought THAT was going to work?" I can hear the cackling laughter going on in their heads. It's deafening. And I go back to the drawing board.
Post a Comment