Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not too Much!

Mmmm... So tasty!

So Wednesday was a pretty boring uneventful day as far as Ty goes! He stripped naked a couple of times but you know... it sort of is the "Same Ol', Same Ol'" by now! ;) Isn't is sad what adjustments we add to our schedule or list of just "Whatever" and continue on as if it is no surprise! I can't wait for the day when that is no longer a "moving on" issue to be dealt with!
So I did snap a few shots of them last night as we were eating our dinner... he eats pizza like this every time he has it... I am curios why... maybe so the real flavor reaches the tongue immediately... I thought he was cute... and pretty silly!

Of course Caitlyn wanted me to be sure and catch that she ate it the right way!!

We were naughty and got Pizza... the kids LOVED it! I had a couple of pieces and so did they and they managed to finish it off without leftovers!!! What a treat!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Mmmmm... now I want pizza. Maybe we should open a pizza place here in the sticks!