Monday, April 6, 2009

Mondays, Mondays!

So this morning Ty woke up at the usual time of 7am. We head downstairs to start on our day. (Me on the couch trying to get a couple more minutes of sleep and the kids watch a couple of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes!)

Well I was a little more ambitious today than usual because I started breakfast by 8am (rare!) and they had PANCAKES yum yum! They ate up their food excitedly then were back to playing and creating messes, etc. Well I got Ty dressed then was sitting in the living room helping Caitlyn with her Conference Packet from Sunday and Ty was in the kitchen... ALONE! Never a good sign... I have to put up a gate because he just won't stay out of stuff! This occasion was not any different than others.... Ty comes running back into the living room after a minute and smells sweet and is STICKY!!! Well anyone could have guessed it... He had been playing in the syrup! GRRR!

Please PLEASE ignore how messy my kitchen is! I had to clean it all after this anyways so I guess it was a motivational act!
(Don't you just love the "Who Me? What?" Look??)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh so naughty! Sticky syrup everywhere! Aren't you glad you don't have carpet in your kitchen!!!?