It has been a while since I have posted ANYTHING on this blog!!!! BUT this was something that NEEDED to be told!!! ;)
Ty is a busy little thing!!! Always doing something so I was trying to keep him under my nose to be aware of what he was up to... That still doesn't work!!!

Ty made some trouble while I was
folding laundry and watching a show that he wasn't interested in... so he stuck a small
(german) penny
(that I thought was put away somewhere with memorable items) he must have stuck directly onto the prongs of the TV plug while it was
plugged in and
in use!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just snuck right in there with the penny... I don't even know where he got it and randomly stuck in the WORST possible place!!!!

He was SHOCKED!!!
(no pun intended!) The TV turned off then I look and saw
Sparks flying from the outlet and the realization of what just happened set it!

First I checked to make sure he was ok... then TIME OUT!!!!

Hopefully this scared him enough to not do something so dangerous/NAUGHTY again... but I feel that might just be wishful thinking... we'll see! **SIGH**
No comments:
Post a Comment