Well I am SO relieved to have that surgery behind us and the bill paid for! Now it is just dealing with him being a 2 year old!!! He is extremely busy all the time... but cute! It has been amazing to witness just how big of a difference it made to have that surgery! He hasn't put stuff up his nose since then (that I am aware of). He also is a little more open to the food he will eat and sleeping somewhat better. He is currently experiencing some mouth pain... apparently he is getting a cavity! :( GRRR!!! My kids have weak teeth! They don't really eat too many sweets! So now we'll brush 2-3 times a day to try to keep it under control until we again have Dental insurance! (if it can wait that long!)
Other things:
He is talking like CRAZY!!! Always saying something new each day! No is a favorite of his and he is finally using "Please" and "Thank You" instead of signing them!
He also likes to "Color" with a "Pen" he definitely can express that to me! Thank you Caitlyn!
Speaking of Thanking Cailtyn for Ty's Vocabulary.... The other day I was making dinner and my brother-in-law's family was there with us... I hear SCREAMING coming from upstairs in the Kids' room. Ty and Madison were the only 2 up there so I scurry up as fast as I can... when I reach the top of the stairs there they are in the door way... Ty is lying on the floor grinning and his ride on truck is blocking Madison from passing through the door. I look at Ty and ask "Ty what is going on in here?" (not really expecting any response from a 2 year old) He looks up at me with his devlish innocent look "Nothing" SHOCKED I was just SHOCKED!!! That little pill has just learned out to give the naughtiest answer for his misdeeds! It was TOO cute though! I just had to laugh! It completely took me off guard! He is just a new kid! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! So squishable and huggable!!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I need to love that little boy. Come soon! I need to sit and stare at Caitlyn. She's too beautiful.
Post a Comment